We are seeking highly motivated employees
Dlubal Software is an international leader in the structural analysis software industry. For over 30 years, the company has developed and produced powerful yet user-friendly programs for structural analysis and design for engineers’ wide array of applications. As the Dlubal team of more than 200 employees in 9 international offices is consistently growing, there is an ongoing search for highly motivated, customer-oriented engineers.
Technical Support and Marketing Engineer
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Develop print and online literature for product data, training guides, industry communications, promotional literature, advertising, social media content, FAQs, technical articles, and other supporting technical data
- Develop and expand technical product videos showcasing software features and workflows
- Software technical support for existing and potential customers via email, phone, or online sessions
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and operations to address the technical needs of customers throughout the North American structural engineering market
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering preferred
- PE or SE license required or plans to obtain license
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience necessary
- Strong knowledge of structural analysis and design
- Knowledge of standard design software
- Work experience in the structural software industry
- Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer
- Non-traditional and highly social structural engineering opportunity while maintaining and improving technical knowledge
- Highly international position including collaboration with colleagues and engineers abroad
- Owner-managed company for quick and successful decision-making processes and workflows
- Excellent working conditions including modern equipment and offices
- Competitive salary with employee benefits and 401k options
- Flexible working hours
We are seeking highly motivated colleagues and are looking forward your application, preferably sent by e‑mail.
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact Ms. Heilig.
Dlubal Software, Inc.
Amy Heilig, CEO
The Graham Building
30 South 15th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102