Glass Roof with Point Holders
Model to Download
Glass structure with point holders
Model Used in
- Structural Analysis and Design Software for Glass Structures
- Product Description of RF-GLASS Add-on Module
- Views 522x
- Downloads 71x
- Updated 05/08/2021
- Normal stresses σx from axial force and bending
- Shear stresses τ from shear force and torsion
- Equivalent stresses σv with comparison to limit stress
- Stress ratios related to equivalent stresses
- Normal stress σx from unit normal force N
- Shear stress τ from unit shear forces Vy , Vz , Vu , Vv
- Normal stress σx from unit moments My , Mz Mu , Mv
- Where can I find the details of a layer composition in the RF‑GLASS add-on module?
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
- How is the coupling stiffness determined in RF‑GLASS?
- Are there any programs or add-on modules specially developed for glass structures?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values of the standard in RF‑GLASS?
- Which method of analysis is used for insulating glass?
Is it possible to consider loads on a glass pane from the structure in the calculation of RF-GLASS?
- Is it possible to design insulating glass using the RF-GLASS add-on module?
- Which stresses are most important for glass design consideration when using RF-GLASS?
- I would like to design a glass pane with temperature loads. In this case, a message appears saying that the load case includes the "temperature" surface loads types that are not transferred to the created temporary model. How can I consider the temperature loads?