Model to Download
In RFEM and RSTAB, imperfections on members are organized as loads. This was demonstrated using this model.
Model Used in
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Why are my imperfections displayed graphically in different ways and can I adjust the display?
- Which Dlubal Software programs can I use to calculate and design timber structures?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- How does the activation of the precamber imperfection work?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Can I quickly optimize all cross-sections in my model by using internal forces?
- Why do I obtain great differences in results for both the deformation and the bending moments when applying inclination by using imperfection to a single member and an articulated set of members with the same total length?
- What is the difference between the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on modules?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?