Column subjected to bending-compound
Model to Download
This article deals with elements whose section is subjected simultaneously to a bending moment, to a shearing force and to a normal compressive or tensile force. However, in our example we will not include solicitations due to a tractive force.
Model Used in
- Views 225x
- Downloads 24x
- Updated 03/29/2021
This article deals with elements whose cross-section is subjected simultaneously to a bending moment, a shear force, and an axial compressive or tensile force. However, in our example we will not include loading due to shear force.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Is it possible to adjust the initial values of the temperature courses entered for the fire resistance design? For example, I would like to adjust the initial value of the moisture content.
- When using the RF-/CONCRETE Columns module, do I have to define the imperfections of the column as a load case in RFEM/RSTAB?
The design criterion for VEd/VRd,c is displayed as governing, although there should be a shear reinforcement designed. Also, the design of VEd/VRds is missing. Why?
- Which calculation method is the basis for the stability analysis in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Is it possible to enter a curtailed reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- How can I perform a stability analysis or walls in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- How to calculate the static depth d when designing the bending of block foundations (calculation as an equivalent beam)?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. As soon as I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?