Model to Download
User-defined visibilities can facilitate the handling of the program. Once created, any model groups can quickly be hidden or displayed. This can facilitate, among other things, the result analysis in larger 3D structures and the creation of the protocol as well. When changing the geometry, the existing visibilities may have to be updated.
This model was used to explain how existing visibilities can be extended.
Model Used in
- Views 138x
- Downloads 26x
- Updated 03/29/2021
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of natural frequencies and mode shapes
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Extension of the RF-/STEEL Warping Erosion module | Lateral -torsional buckling analyzes of members according to the second -order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TOWER effective lengths | Determination of effective lengths of lattice towers
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RF-/DYNAM Pro-Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- I would like to perform the punching shear design on a column with connected downstand beams as a wall corner or Perform wall end. However, the module applies an internal column. Is it possible to adjust it?
- The display of result values is too inaccurate. Where can I set to see more result values for member internal forces?
- How do I apply prestress to tension members?
- How can I apply a linearly variable load in Z, such as earth pressure, to a funnel-shaped surface of revolution, which acts in the XY plane but is directed to the central axis of the surface of revolution?