Reinforced Concrete Building
Model to Download
This model was used to explain the subsequent modification of the global coordinate system.
Model Used in
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
Before creating a structural model, every user is giving thoughts to the boundary parameters of the system and how to best represent the model. Special attention should be paid to the orientation of the global coordinate system.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- I would like to perform the punching shear design on a column with connected downstand beams as a wall corner or Perform wall end. However, the module applies an internal column. Is it possible to adjust it?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- How can I create a curved or arched section?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- Why is the deflection of the reinforced concrete floor sometimes greater when selecting a larger basic reinforcement?
- I have a question about the message No. 47 in RFEM. What is the exact meaning of the word "integrate"? What is the resulting effect?