Plate with Average Region
Model to Download
RFEM 5 provides the option to define an average region in the 'Results' → 'New Average Region' menu. This model was used to show this function.
Model Used in
RFEM 5 provides the option to define a smoothing area in the "Results" → "New Smoothing Region" menu. You can choose between a rectangular, circular or elliptical shape. With this tool, you can, for example, ‘smear’ singularities due to nodal loads in a desired averaged region.
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of natural frequencies and mode shapes
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Extension of the RF-/STEEL Warping Erosion module | Lateral -torsional buckling analyzes of members according to the second -order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TOWER effective lengths | Determination of effective lengths of lattice towers
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RF-/DYNAM Pro-Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How can I insert a smooth range /a smooth line in the result diagram?
- When evaluating the results, very high axial forces arise in some FE nodes, for example, due to temperature load cases. How can I model surfaces to avoid the unrealistic effects?
- In spite of having defined average regions, they are not considered in the design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces. What setting did I miss here?
- How can I define an average region on the entire circumference of pipes?
- In spite of having defined smooth ranges, they are not considered in the design in RF‑STEEL Surfaces. What setting have I missed here?
- In spite of having defined average regions, they are not considered in the design in RF‑LAMINATE Surfaces. Which setting did I overlook?
- Is it possible to use an average region in the result from contact stress?
- How can I import an IGES or STEP file into RFEM?
- How is it possible to add or remove tables in the printout report?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?