Model to Download
This model is a tensegrity structure. The structural behavior of this structure is that the main members like bars, beams or struts are under compression and don't touch each other. Therefore, they are connected by the prestressed tensioned members like cables in order to stabilize the structure.
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-MOVE/RSMOVE | Load case generation for members from moving load positions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER AWC | Design of members made of timber according to ANSI/AWC NDS-2015 (US standard)
3D-Modell und Foto vom Seilspielgerät „Globe“ (© Screenshot: Dipl.-Des. Heinz Bornemann, Bad Bentheim/© Image: Berliner Seilfabrik)
3D-Modell und Foto einer „Tetragode“ (© Screenshot: Dipl.-Des. Heinz Bornemann, Bad Bentheim/© Image: Berliner Seilfabrik)
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- I have bought a new computer. How can I use my softlock license on it?
- How do I install the network license (USB dongle) on the server?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the error that says torsion limit exceeded. How do I bypass this error message?
- Is it possible to display the load cases and load combinations related to a result combination that lead to the maximum/minimum result?
- Do you also offer student versions of the programs RSTAB and RFEM?
- How do I install the network license (NET softlock) on the server?
- The authorization fails when starting the program. It seems that the dongle is damaged. What can I do?
- How can I change the calculation parameters of a load case using the COM interface?
Revitalization and Extension of Supporting Structure of Stage Roof in State Playhouse Dresden, Germany