Model to Download
This model was used to show how to display the members in color depending on the applied cross-section for a quick overview of the used cross-sections.
Model Used in
- Customizable GUI for Individual Adjustment of RFEM
- Customizable Graphical User Interface for Individual Adjustment of RSTAB
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- I have bought a new computer. How can I use my softlock license on it?
- How do I install the network license (USB dongle) on the server?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the error that says torsion limit exceeded. How do I bypass this error message?
- Is it possible to display the load cases and load combinations related to a result combination that lead to the maximum/minimum result?
- Do you also offer student versions of the programs RSTAB and RFEM?
- How do I install the network license (NET softlock) on the server?
- The authorization fails when starting the program. It seems that the dongle is damaged. What can I do?
- How can I change the calculation parameters of a load case using the COM interface?