Model to Download
This model was used to explain how to assign identical loads to all foundations in RF-/FOUNDATION Pro.
Model Used in
- Views 155x
- Downloads 45x
- Updated 03/29/2021
For the design of foundations, it is necessary to define the according loads for the respective design situations (STR, GEO, UPL, EQU).
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
Is it possible to calculate with American steel cross-sections?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- How can I quickly model a chimney with reinforcement rings and stiffeners?
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
- How can I consider holes in steel members?
Is it possible to model and design tapered castellated beams in RF-STEEL AISC?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- Is it possible to transfer properties, such as the cross-section, or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface, of an existing element to a new element?