Model to Download
This model was used to explain the definition of the minimum longitudinal reinforcement for reinforced concrete columns in RF-/CONCRETE Columns.
Model Used in
In RF‑/CONCRETE Columns, different methods are available for defining the minimum longitudinal reinforcement.
Direct Specification of Allowable Soil Pressure Without Calculation Using Formulas According to EN 1997-1, Annex D
- Can I define a different bar size in the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on other than the default bar sizes available in the drop-down?
- Can the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on automatically design member and surface reinforcement?
- Why is it not possible to select the user-defined additional reinforcement for the serviceability limit state design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- Is the deformation analysis in state II included in the concrete design in RFEM 6?
- How can I open the interaction diagram from Concrete Design?
- Why are the members not valid for the Concrete Design add-on?
- Where can I activate creep for concrete design?
- Is it possible to design single-layer reinforced surfaces with RFEM 6?