Model to Download
This model was used to explain the definition of the minimum longitudinal reinforcement for reinforced concrete columns in RF-/CONCRETE Columns.
Model Used in
- Views 102x
- Downloads 11x
- Updated 03/29/2021
In RF-/CONCRETE Columns, there are different methods available for defining the minimum longitudinal reinforcement.
Determination of the degree of restraint of the column ends taking into account the stiffness of the connected beams
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Can I enter a provided basic reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- When opening an RFEM file, the entries in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces are lost. Is it possible?
- Is it possible to adjust the initial values of the temperature courses entered for the fire resistance design? For example, I would like to adjust the initial value of the moisture content.
- Is the "extended zone method" used for the fire resistance design in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- My model includes several columns with different cross-sections. How can I assign the reinforcement of the column with the maximum loading to the columns with the same cross-section?
- Is it also possible to specify a certain basic reinforcement in RF‑/CONCRETE Columns and use it for the buckling or fire resistance design?
- Why can I specify a "creep-producing permanent load" in RF‑CONCRETE Columns and not in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Why do I get the message 28) in RF‑CONCRETE Members, saying that I have to make a "calculation without second order effect" with the internal forces according to the gemetrically linear analysis?
- When using the RF-/CONCRETE Columns module, do I have to define the imperfections of the column as a load case in RFEM/RSTAB?