Roof garden parasol
Model to Download
Roof garden parasol on the top of the high rise building. CFD wind simulation in RWIND Simulation.
Surface Model of Wind Pressure Distribution on China Central Television Headquarters Building
Since wind on laterally open structures is not addressed in the Eurocode, the 4 cases of the German DIN 1055 Part 4 are referenced.
Disproportionate Collapse Prevention Analyses for Mid-rise Cross-laminated Timber Platform-type Buildings
I-joists in Timber - Discussion of current design practice and implementation in structural analysis software
Design Project of the Family House P+P+2K Made from Cross-laminated Timber (CLT) and the BIM of the House
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- I would like to extend an existing structure with a false ceiling that is not connected to the existing columns. How can I model it?
- For line releases, I obtain the resultants in the horizontal direction, which I cannot understand.
- How can I display wind speeds at a certain height above the ground for a wind comfort analysis?
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- When evaluating the support reactions of a plate supported by line supports, I noticed that the support reaction pz' does not correspond to the shear force and deviates significantly. What is the reason?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- What does the 'Activate Weld Design' option mean in the detailed settings of RF-/STEEL EC3?
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Why do I obtain different results for the same end plate joint in RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV and RF‑/JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Can I also use RF‑SOILIN to calculate foundation bodies at different foundation heights in a model?
Revitalization and Extension of Supporting Structure of Stage Roof in State Playhouse Dresden, Germany