Reinforced Concrete Structure
Model to Download
This model was used to explain how to save the result selection for the section dialog boxes.
Model Used in
- Views 173x
- Downloads 23x
- Updated 05/12/2021
- Number of Nodes 14
- Number of Lines 15
- Number of Members 9
- Number of Surfaces 2
- Number of Load Cases 4
- Number of Load Combinations 3
- Number of Result Combinations 1
- Total Weight 37.672 t
- Dimensions 34,87 x 28,31 x 14,15 feet
- Program Version 5.23.02.155292
To avoid having to select the relevant result diagrams for display each time the section dialog box is opened, we recommend saving the current selection: Right-click the Result Diagram Navigator to open the shortcut menu. Then, select the "Save check box status" entry.
Distribution of Vertical Soil Stresses and Related Settlement Under a Uniformly Distributed Load from 
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
The design criterion for VEd/VRd,c is displayed as governing, although there should be a shear reinforcement designed. Also, the design of VEd/VRds is missing. Why is that?
- Which calculation method is the basis for the stability analysis in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Is it possible to enter a curtailed reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?