Model to Download
This model was used to explain the total displacement of result combinations.
Model Used in
- FEA Software RFEM | Automatic Generation of Combinations
- Structural Frame & Truss Analysis Software RSTAB | Automatic Generation of Combinations
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Tower | Hinged connections of lattice tower members according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TOWER effective lengths | Determination of effective lengths of lattice towers
RF-CONCRETE NL Add-on Module for RFEM | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-MOVE/RSMOVE | Load case generation for members from moving load positions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/STEEL BS | Design of steel members according to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- Are There no more Null Members in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9? How can I exclude a member from the calculation?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- Is it possible to switch off the minimum internal forces when displaying a result diagram so that the maximum values are only displayed?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I would like to evaluate member results in the plan view. Is it possible to get the results drawn in the XY plane?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- For the settlement calculation in the RF‑SOILIN add-on module, the specific weight gamma and gamma,sat are required for the soil. What do I need the value gamma,sat for, and how is it assumed in the calculation?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?