Model to Download
This model was used to demonstrate what has to be considered when modeling contact solids.
Model Used in
In RFEM, you can display contact properties between two surfaces by means of contact solids.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber reinforced concrete with the structural analysis program RFEM?
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- In the global calculation parameters, the "Exceptional handling" option for members is grayed out and cannot be activated. What is the reason?
- Is it possible to open an RSTAB file in RFEM and the other way round?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- What does the "Crack formation in the first 28 days" option means?
- How can I determine the controlling internal forces at a node that several members frame into for connection design?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?