Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
Model to Download
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York City, USA. One of the most famous art museum in the world, part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The building was designed by the famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
Since wind on laterally open structures is not addressed in the Eurocode, the 4 cases of the German DIN 1055 Part 4 are referenced.
Building Model in Various BIM Applications and IFC Viewer as well as Calculated Model in RFEM (Deformations, Bottom)
Different Options of Deriving the Analysis Model for a Bolted Steel Connection (Red Lines and Nodes) for Structural Analysis and Design
Determination, Implementation, and Displaying Wind Flow Around Structures/Objects Using Digital Wind Tunnel.
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- I would like to extend an existing structure with a false ceiling that is not connected to the existing columns. How can I model it?
- For line releases, I obtain the resultants in the horizontal direction, which I cannot understand.
- How can I display wind speeds at a certain height above the ground for a wind comfort analysis?
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- When evaluating the support reactions of a plate supported by line supports, I noticed that the support reaction pz' does not correspond to the shear force and deviates significantly. What is the reason?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- What does the 'Activate Weld Design' option mean in the detailed settings of RF-/STEEL EC3?
- Why do I obtain different results for the same end plate joint in RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV and RF‑/JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Is there a way how to easily prevent RF‑SOILIN from recalculating the foundation every time the load in the governing load case is changed?