Retaining wall footing
Model to Download
Retaining wall footing in Greece.
Model created by the technical team of Dlubal Latam. Model can be also available as parametrized block at Dlubal Latam site.
- Views 77x
- Downloads 16x
- Updated 12/21/2021
- Anzahl Knoten 48
- Anzahl Linien 50
- Anzahl Stäbe 2
- Anzahl Flächen 27
- Anzahl Volumenkörper 2
- Anzahl Lastfälle 1
- Anzahl Lastkombinationen 5
- Anzahl Ergebniskombinationen 1
- Gesamtgewicht 0,411 t
- Abmessungen 0.461 x 1.100 x 0.580 m
- Programmversion 5.27.00
The effects due to snow load are described in the American standard ASCE/SEI 7-16 and in Eurocode 1, Parts 1 through 3. These standards are implemented in the new RFEM 6 program and the Snow Load Wizard, which serves to facilitate the application of snow loads. In addition to this, the most recent generation of the program allows the construction site to be specified on a digital map, thus allowing the snow load zone to be imported automatically. These data are, in turn, used by the Load Wizard to simulate the effects due to the snow load.
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Surface Calculation Variant
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Calculation Option with 2D Equivalent Frame
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- Is the deformation analysis in state II included in the concrete design in RFEM 6?
- How can I open the interaction diagram from Concrete Design?
- Is it possible to design single-layer reinforced surfaces with RFEM 6?
- Where can I activate creep for concrete design?
- Why are the members not valid for the Concrete Design add-on?
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- What is the meaning of the two terms "Factorize provided reinforcement" and "Optimize provided reinforcement" in the concrete design?
- Can I switch the required reinforcement in the result tables from "mesh nodes" to "grid points?"