This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Parameterization of the geometry of a two-span culvert, modeled as surfaces.
Model created by the technical team of Dlubal Latam. The model is also available as a parameterized block at the Dlubal Latam site.
The file to download contains a parametrized model saved as a block (*.rf6 file type).
- Views 224x
- Downloads 8x
- Updated 08/14/2023
- Block parameters editable dynamically
- Number of Nodes 24
- Number of Lines 40
- Number of Members 0
- Number of Surfaces 15
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 4
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 346.315 tons
- Dimensions 47.68 x 11.81 x 104.31 feet
When calculating regular structures, data input is often not complicated but time-consuming. Input automation can save valuable time. The task described in the present article is to consider the stories of a house as single construction stages. Data is entered using a C# program so that the user does not have to enter the elements of the individual floors manually.
- How can I create a contact solid between two surfaces in RFEM?
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- I design pipelines using the RF-PIPING Design add-on module. I have created a new prestress load case and loaded the piping with longitudinal displacement. Is it possible to add this new load case to combinations that are generated automatically?