This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
CLT Structure Model 1/2
Model to Download
Download the model of a CLT panel structure here and open it with the structural FEA software RFEM 6.This template was used in the free webinar"Design and Calculation of CLT Panels in RFEM 6"on July 5, 2023.
Model Used in
- Views 231x
- Downloads 15x
- Updated 08/16/2023
- Number of Nodes 102
- Number of Lines 132
- Number of Members 21
- Number of Surfaces 21
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 7
- Number of Load Combinations 82
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 23.438 tons
- Dimensions 16.4 x 32.81 x 32.81 feet
When calculating regular structures, data input is often not complicated but time-consuming. Input automation can save valuable time. The task described in the present article is to consider the stories of a house as single construction stages. Data is entered using a C# program so that the user does not have to enter the elements of the individual floors manually.
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- How is the dimension for an equivalent round section calculated in the Timber Design add-on?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?