Feature your project on the Dlubal Software website and benefit your company.
Impressive Structures Designed by Our Customers
Take a look at interesting projects designed with the Dlubal Software programs.
Interested in featuring your own project? Send us the relevant information to be published on our website, newsletters, social media sites, and prominent magazines.
- All Industries
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Timber Structures
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Plant Construction
- Cranes and Craneways
- Towers and Masts
- Power Plants
- Glass Structures & Facades
- Tensile Membrane Structures
- Laminate, Sandwich & CLT Structures
- Hydraulic Steel Engineering
- Temporary Structures
- Aluminum & Lightweight Structures
- Scaffolding and Rack Structures
- Offshore Structures
- Silos and Storage Tanks
- Renewable Energy Structures
- Conveyor Structures
- Drilling Structures
Publish Your Project
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Ing.- Büro H.-U. Möller
As the geothermal energy market is continuously increasing, BAUER Maschinen GmbH, a German company working in the field of specialist foundation engineering, has developed a new deep drilling rig.
The German Dlubal Software customer Ing.-Büro H.-U. Möller was in charge of the plant's structural analysis. The system is used to make borings reaching to a depth of 7,000 m in the area of geothermal energy, oil or gas.
Successful Project with RFEM and RSTAB
“The art project 'Solhjul' was designed with the programs RSTAB and RFEM. The great support by Dlubal Software contributed to the success of the project.”
Reduced Costs Thanks to Dlubal Software
“We could perform a very satisfying structural analysis of our project. We were able to reduce our material costs, we are excited.”