Feature your project on the Dlubal Software website and benefit your company.
Impressive Structures Designed by Our Customers
Take a look at interesting projects designed with the Dlubal Software programs.
Interested in featuring your own project? Send us the relevant information to be published on our website, newsletters, social media sites, and prominent magazines.
- All Industries
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Timber Structures
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Manufacturing Plants
- Cranes and Craneways
- Towers and Masts
- Power Plants
- Glass Structures & Facades
- Tensile Membrane Structures
- Cable and Tensile Structures
- Laminate, Sandwich & CLT Structures
- Hydraulic Steel Engineering
- Temporary Structures
- Aluminum Structures
- Scaffolding and Rack Structures
- Offshore Structures
- Silos and Storage Tanks
- Renewable Energy Structures
- Conveyor Structures
- Drilling Structures
Publish Your Project
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
In 2016, NEDCON got the assignment to install the steelwork for two fully automated distribution centers for two supermarket companies. One distribution center is located in the US state of Michigan and the other distribution center in the Canadian province of Alberta.
Planning and Structural Analysis
Ingenieurbüro Klimpel, Bochum, Germany
To perform renovations for the steeple of the St. Martinus parish in Kerpen, Germany, a scaffold was required. It was a part of the construction project with an order volume of approximately € 850,000.
The designers in charge had to meet a special challenge because the frame construction had to be set up at the top of the spire without applying anchorages by pressure usually used in scaffolding.
Ing.-Office Ehlenz, Beckingen
The grate of the Berlin-Neukölln district heating power plant is a structure with high thermal stress.
The long-standing Dlubal customer, engineering office Jürgen Ehlenz from Beckingen, was responsible for the structural analysis of the grating scaffolding with grating wagon as well as for the construction and design of pipe displacements.
Tel.: Tel. 09 / 95 50