Feature your project on the Dlubal Software website and benefit your company.
Impressive Structures Designed by Our Customers
Take a look at interesting projects designed with the Dlubal Software programs.
Interested in featuring your own project? Send us the relevant information to be published on our website, newsletters, social media sites, and prominent magazines.
- All Industries
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Timber Structures
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Manufacturing Plants
- Cranes and Craneways
- Towers and Masts
- Power Plants
- Glass Structures & Facades
- Tensile Membrane Structures
- Cable and Tensile Structures
- Laminate, Sandwich & CLT Structures
- Hydraulic Steel Engineering
- Temporary Structures
- Aluminum Structures
- Scaffolding and Rack Structures
- Offshore Structures
- Silos and Storage Tanks
- Renewable Energy Structures
- Conveyor Structures
- Drilling Structures
Publish Your Project
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
The production unit of the company ARLANXEO Emulsion Rubber France located in La Wantzenau, France, is one of the biggest producers of synthetic rubber NBR (nitrile butadiene rubber) in the world. Nitrile rubber is resistant to oil and is used for manufacturing cables, gaskets, hoses, brake pads and safety boots, among other things.
|Tank Structural Design||
Rocky Summit EC, USA
Dietz Würtele Ingenieure, Fellbach, Germany
Consulting engineers in construction
On the site of Baumit GmbH in Landsberg/Lech, a second mixing plant for ground building materials was built in 2015. The total weight of the supporting steel construction amounts to about 600 tonnes.
Ingenieurbüro Knapp, Gernsbach, Germany
Ingenieurbüro Schnur, Waldmohr, Germany
Büro für Leichtbau - Tritthardt + Richter, Radolfzell, Germany
Kreiling Krieger Lietzow - Beratende Ingenieure, Pforzheim, Germany
Parkhotel Pforzheim GmbH & Co. KG, Pforzheim, Germany
The link between the businessman Wolfgang Schweidtweiler from Pforzheim (Germany) and the panorama artist Yadegar Asisi made it possible that the 100-year-old gasometer threatened by demolition can now be used in such a spectacular way.
Peter & Partner
Engineering Society of Structural Mechanics, Much
The project for designing a filter/dryer device including agitator required a complete stress and deformation analysis in RFEM. A special design challenge represented the complex modeling of the structue having 1,424 surfaces, 158 solids and 425 members.