Feature your project on the Dlubal Software website and benefit your company.
Impressive Structures Designed by Our Customers
Take a look at interesting projects designed with the Dlubal Software programs.
Interested in featuring your own project? Send us the relevant information to be published on our website, newsletters, social media sites, and prominent magazines.
- All Industries
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Timber Structures
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Plant Construction
- Cranes and Craneways
- Towers and Masts
- Power Plants
- Glass Structures & Facades
- Tensile Membrane Structures
- Cable and Tensile Structures
- Laminate, Sandwich & CLT Structures
- Hydraulic Steel Engineering
- Temporary Structures
- Aluminum Structures
- Scaffolding and Rack Structures
- Offshore Structures
- Silos and Storage Tanks
- Renewable Energy Structures
- Conveyor Structures
- Drilling Structures
Publish Your Project
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Ingenieurbüro Burgdorf GmbH
The project of reinforcing the crane bridge dating from 1924 required a complete structural recalculation.
Dlubal Software GmbH
Am Zellweg 2
93464 Tiefenbach, Germany
The pulley was genereted and analyzed within 15 minutes during a presentation on CeBIT 2002 on a customer's request.
The model has been calculated according to the large deformation analysis.
FCP Fritsch, Chiari & Partner ZT GmbH
The supports of this bridge are modeled with a total of 17 elastically bedded surfaces which react only to pressure.
42555 Velbert-Langenberg, Germany
GA Leitungsbau Süd GmbH
Schmidener Weg 3
70736 Fellbach, Germany
Kai Ollesch, Ulrich Körner, Robin Eckardt
Students at Dortmund University, Germany
P3 "Tower Constructions" Project
Academic Year 1997/98
Within the P3 Project "Tower Constructions", students of Dortmund University in Germany designed and analyzed a solar chimney power plant.
89264 Weißenhorn, Germany
Successful Project with RFEM and RSTAB
“The art project 'Solhjul' was designed with the programs RSTAB and RFEM. The great support by Dlubal Software contributed to the success of the project.”
Reduced Costs Thanks to Dlubal Software
“We could perform a very satisfying structural analysis of our project. We were able to reduce our material costs, we are excited.”