Free Introductory Training at Your University
Free Basic Training on the FEA Program RFEM
"Thank you very much for the RSTAB introductory training at the Civil Engineering and Industrial Construction Engineering Faculty of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Ostwestfalen-Lippe. Numerous students provided extraordinarily positive feedback.
I would like to thank, also on behalf of the dean of our faculty, the company Dlubal for this successful event."
8:30 a.m. to ~ 5 p.m.
Please note: currently only online training possible!
Your university in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
If your country is not listed here, we recommend to use the videos and documents on the following page for training purposes:
Free of charge (limit of one training per year)
Provide students and new users with a basic knowledge of the Dlubal program RFEM to effectively model, analyze, and design custom projects. Participants will be also trained on documenting structural calculations within the program.
Theoretical knowledge in structural analysis (students in advanced level classes, participation in structural analysis lectures, etc.), installed and working student version of RFEM (either on the student's laptop or on a university lab computer). No previous program knowledge of RFEM is required.
- Introduction to the program
- Explanation of the basic functions in RFEM
- Calculation of simple models with steel and reinforced steel design
- Documentation of the calculations
- Frequently used functions in the program
- Minimum attendance per training is 10 participants. The maximum number of participants will be determined after consultation. Other arrangements are possible after prior agreement.
- The training requires appropriate computers with installed and working student version of RFEM. The participants actively take part in the training on their computers. In addition, the training participants receive detailed training material.
- A list of the participating students must be submitted before the training date.
- The university must provide an appropriate classroom and a projector with HD resolution.
- After completing the training, each participant will receive a certificate.