This publication features the successful interaction between undergraduate students and professional structural analysis software. The Dlubal finite element program RFEM was utilized in several UHD university courses and design projects.
Free Software for Students
For Non-Commercial Use
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON DOWNTOWN (UHD) PUBLICATION
Are you a university or college student? We offer you the opportunity to use our programs free of charge for non‑commercial purposes while enrolled in a university or college. Many students have benefited from this support in recent years and have already become satisfied customers.
- If you send us a valid certificate of enrollment, you can borrow all of our software (full versions including all add-on modules, except RWIND Simulation and SHAPE‑MASSIVE) for a period of one year.
- At the end of your license validity, you can extend the license for an additional year by submitting updated proof of enrollment at your college or university.
- Commercial use or the transfer of licenses to third parties is not permitted.
- The student license is a full version, without restrictions. You will also have access to our tech support via email at no additional cost.
- The Dlubal software requires specialized knowledge in the field of structural analysis; therefore, the student version is only available to students of technical colleges and universities who are studying structural engineering, engineering mechanics, and similar subjects; not to students at high schools, and so on.
Many students use Dlubal programs to check their structural analysis exercises. Are you looking for suitable exercise examples and tutorial videos, including the input files to download? Then follow this link:
Many seminar papers, student projects, bachelor's theses, master's theses, graduation theses, and doctoral dissertations have been created using our software. Within a very short time, students will find their way around the programs and perform sophisticated structural calculations and FEM analyses. This is also shown in our directory of theses. Are you interested? Read more here.
We offer universities and other non-commercial institutions various options for using our structural analysis programs. Many schools use our structural analysis software for teaching and supporting their research projects.
Structural Analysis Software for Students
"I basically use Dlubal programs for my entire university studies. From the beginning, RFEM was far from the majority of software, so he didn't have much advice from my colleagues, but thanks to well-designed controls and webinars, I quickly learned to work with it.
And when I really can't handle it, there's still a hotline. So calculating statics with your software can be a real pleasure, and I really appreciate your approach to students. ”
Customer Support 24/7
In case of any questions or problems, we are here for you. In addition to personal support (for example, via email or chat), you can find useful resources available 24/7 on our website.
Structural Analysis Models to Download
Select numerous structural models to utilize them for training purposes or for your projects.