New Features in RFEM 5.22.01 and RSTAB 8.22.01
The versions RFEM 5.22.01 und RSTAB 8.22.01 and the corresponding add-on modules have been extended by the following new features. Customers with a service contract can download the latest Dlubal program versions at any time.
New Program SHAPE-THIN 9
With the stand-alone cross-section program SHAPE-THIN 9, you can now additionally determine the cross-section properties and stresses of cold-formed sections.
New Add-on Module RF-/STEEL Cold-Formed Sections
RF-/STEEL Cold-Formed Sections is an extension of the RF-/STEEL EC3 add-on module. It performs the ultimate and serviceability limit state designs for cold-formed steel members according to the EN 1993-1-3 and EN 1993-1-5 standards.
RFEM and RSTAB
- Extension of the view options with a camera fly mode
- Integration of steels of the company Jakob AG in the material library
- Implementation of the material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D
- Extension of the export dialog box with the direct export to RWIND Simulation
- Adjustments in the Global Calculation Parameters dialog box - Moving the option to automatically determine the load increases to the nonlinearities section
- Implementation of the design according to CSA A23.3-19
- Implementation of the design standard CSA S16-19
- Update of the design according to SP 16.13330.2017
- Implementation of the design according to CSA O86-19
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations
- Implementation of nodes - pseudo-velocities and accelerations in the result tables
RF-/JOINTS Steel - DSTV
- Implementation of IM connections from Supplement 2018
- Extension of the COM interface with regard to the control of parameters and sections (for example, section through surface)
- Implementation of gust reaction factor and direction coefficient of the freestream according to ASCE/SEI 7-16
- Implementation of a new option in the Settings tab that allows only the export of active objects
- Implementation of the turbulence model k-omega
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.