New Features in RFEM 5.26.01 and RSTAB 8.26.01
The following new features have been added to the versions RFEM 5.26.01 and RSTAB 8.26.01 and the corresponding add-on modules as well as the stand-alone programs. Customers with a service contract can download the latest Dlubal program versions at any time.
RFEM and RSTAB
- The following direct interfaces are supported in the current customer version: AutoCAD 2015 - 2022, Revit 2016 - 2022, Tekla Structures 20.1 - 2021
- Upgrade to dongle driver 8.21
- Chirkov elements replaced by 9-DOF-DKT bending elements for triangular elements as well as Chirkov and MITC4 elements replaced by 12-DOF-DKQ elements for quadrangular elements
- Implementation of an option to subdivide the model in zones
- Implementation of materials which allow assigning a surface roughness to a model or certain parts thereof
- Implementation of the "Clip Model", "Merge Models" and "Edit Model Mesh" functions for editing the model's triangular mesh
- Grid and scale display option of the wind tunnel in the Project Navigator - Display in RWIND Simulation
- Implementation of an option to define the boundary conditions (sliding U> 0, smooth surface U = 0, rough surface U = 0 with material) of the wind tunnel floor
- Model import extension - Wavefront OBJ files can now be imported
- Option to create sections that can only be used to display parts of the model
- Color scale for member forces in RWIND Simulation
- New option to consider the surface roughness in the input dialog boxes of RSTAB/RFEM
- Drag forces display option for cutouts
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Computer technology has a firm grip on digital structural analysis and design. With each new development, the planners involved are able to increase the limits of what is feasible.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Is there any way to get a free student version of the Dlubal software (e.g. RFEM, RSTAB, RWIND Simulation) if I am not attending a university or college, but are, for example, attending a university? B. a grammar school?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- How can I import an IFC model into the RWIND Simulation environment?
- I get Error No. 30855: "RWIND Simulation solver not found." What is the reason?
- I would like to use the export of visual objects to RWIND Simulation. How do I scale my visual object for the import?
- How can I compile special program packages by Dlubal Software?
- Where are the RWIND Simulation projects created by RFEM/RSTAB saved?
- Where can I define a wind velocity diagram according to a specific wind standard for the numerical wind tunnel analysis in RWIND Simulation?
- Is it possible to only transfer a specific selection of elements to the wind tunnel in RWIND Simulation?