New Add-on Modules by Dlubal Software 2016
Live Presentation at BAU 2017
Also this year, Dlubal Software has developed new useful add‑on modules and stand‑alone programs for the structural engineering software for analysis and design. The following list presents a selection of the most interesting ones, sorted by industry.
At the BAU 2017 trade fair in Munich, Germany, there will be a live presentation of the new add-on modules as well as the new features of the FEA software RFEM and frame analysis software RSTAB. Visit Dlubal Software at Stand 228 in Hall C3.
Modules for Piping Systems
- RF-PIPING and RF-PIPING Design are suitable for modeling, calculation, analysis and design of piping and pipeline networks (in accordance with ASME B31.1 and ASME B31.3; Eurocode is in preparation).
Programs/Modules for Steel Structures
- SHAPE-THIN 8 includes a new graphical user interface adjusted to RFEM/RSTAB, options for determination of weld stresses in fillet welds, generation and calculation of load combinations, and many others.
- RF-/STEEL Warping Torsion (extension of the RF-/STEEL EC3 add-on module) performs stability analysis according to the second‑order theory, considering 7 degrees of freedom (warping).
- RF-/STEEL Plasticity (extension of the RF-/STEEL EC3 add-on module) allows for plastic design of general cross‑sections according to Partial Internal Forces Method (PIFM) or Simplex Method (in connection with RF‑/STEEL Warping Torsion, it is possible to perform the stability analysis plastically in accordance with the second‑order theory).
Add-on Module for Tensile Membrane Structures
- RF-CUTTING-PATTERN is a perfect addition for the RF‑FORM‑FINDING module. It generates and organizes cutting patterns for membrane structures.
Add-on Module for Concrete Structures
- In comparison with the previous module version RF‑PUNCH, the new RF‑PUNCH Pro add‑on module performs the designs of punching shear resistance not only for singularly supported surfaces (columns) but also for linearly supported surfaces (wall ends, wall corners).
Add-on Module for Timber Structures
- The RX‑TIMBER Roof stand‑alone program performs the ultimate and serviceability limit state design as well as fire resistance design of monopitch and duopitch roofs according to EN 1995‑1‑1 (EC 5).
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.