Add-on Modules - Piping Systems
The RF‑PIPING module is used for modeling piping systems and defining loads conforming to standards.
It is possible to define specific piping components such as valves, fittings, flanges, tees, expansion joints, and others, and consider them together with the supporting structure.
The RF‑PIPING Design add‑on module compares the existing pipe stresses with the allowable stresses according to ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, and EN 13480‑3.
- How do I change the default settings for the units so they are preset in every new file?
- How can I quickly delete unused elements (e.g. cross -sections) from my model with one click?
- How do I activate the modeling of pipelines?
- Is it possible to analyze and design piping systems in RFEM?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- I would like to create a ring pipeline consisting of several parts. How do I prevent the transitions from being connected?
- Is it possible to use RFEM for modeling a channel that is distorted from a rectangular cross-section to a pipe cross-section?
- Why is not possible to load the OPE combinations in the RF‑PIPING Design add-on module?
- I use rotated surfaces in my model. Now it takes a long time to open and edit the file. What can I do about it?
- I have calculated a box beam. Which surface results or surface stresses can I use to evaluate the buckling behavior of the web plates?