FEA Software RFEM | Project Manager
Central Management of All Projects
The Project Manager integrated in RFEM manages items and projects in a central location. Detailed information and graphics facilitate the allocation of all models for a fast design process.
The network-compatible project manager holds the projects of all Dlubal Software programs in a central place. It organizes various RFEM and RSTAB projects as well as the projects from SHAPE‑THIN, SHAPE‑MASSIVE, and RX‑TIMBER. Before archiving data, you can delete results in the project manager without opening a file.
The project manager can also manage subprojects. The manager displays relevant information of each model, for example the date of creation and latest modification of a structure as well as the related user name. In addition, you can see the dimensions and weight of each structure. It is possible to restore accidentally deleted projects from the integrated recycle bin.
When archiving projects, you can also save other document files of the project folder. Then, the data is compressed in a ZIP file. The advantage is, that the archive can be unzipped by other than Dlubal Software programs.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
The number of degrees of freedom in a node is no longer a global calculation parameter in RFEM (6 degrees of freedom for each mesh node in 3D models, 7 degrees of freedom for the warping torsion analysis). Thus, each node is generally considered with a different number of degrees of freedom, which leads to a variable number of equations in the calculation.
This modification speeds up the calculation, especially for models where a significant reduction of the system could be achieved (e.g. trusses and membrane structures).
- Why does the vertical position of a result member in my model have no influence on the bending moment My of the member?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- How do I model a tent roof with two cone tips?
- How can I create a curved or arched section?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- How can I change the colors of the selection and preselection?
- After the calculation in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has worsened enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- Is it possible to make the generated member loads from area loads via plane to act eccentrically on the member cross-section?
- Why are my imperfections displayed graphically in different ways and can I adjust the display?
- What happens with the programs and add-on modules in the case of the timeout of a network license? And how can I increase the timeout?
Customers who bought this product also bought
Stress analysis of steel surfaces and members
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Module Extension for RFEM
Extension of the modules for reinforced concrete design by the Eurocode 2 design
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member, surface, and solid models
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method
Reinforced concrete design according to the model column method (method based on nominal curvature)
Timber design according to Eurocode 5, SIA 265 and/or DIN 1052
Consideration of nonlinear material laws
Seismic and static load analysis using the multi-modal response spectrum analysis
Analytical deformation analysis of plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete
Generation of equivalent geometric imperfections and pre-deformed initial structures for nonlinear calculations