Analysis and Design Software for Container Structures
The structural engineering software for analysis and design RFEM is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM is used to define structures, materials, and loads for planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells and members. The program also allows you to create combined structures as well as model solid and contact elements.
The structural analysis software provided by Dlubal can be seamlessly integrated into the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process. A variety of interfaces allows you to exchange data from digital building models with RFEM or RSTAB.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Calculation and Design of Two-Story Building: Analysis of Two Options (Steel-Concrete Composite Structure and Modular Construction)
In SHAPE-THIN 8, the effective cross-section of stiffened buckling panels can be calculated according to EN 1993-1-5, Cl. 4.5.
The critical buckling stress is calculated according to EN 1993-1-5, Annex A.1 for buckling panels with at least 3 longitudinal stiffeners or according to EN 1993-1-5, Annex A.2 for buckling panels with one or two stiffeners in the compression zone. The design for torsional buckling safety is also performed.
- Is it possible to perform the structural analysis and design of containers with Dlubal Software?
- How can I perform a buckling analysis for a surface in RFEM?
- How can I additionally model welds for the connection of two surfaces with a contact solid?
- Why are there different equivalent stresses in RFEM and RF‑STEEL, although the same CO is considered?
How can I perform a stability/buckling analysis on a load-bearing structure?
- What does the 'Activate Weld Design' option mean in the detailed settings of RF-/STEEL EC3?
- When I apply an area load to a surface with an opening, the load is not not accounted for at the opening. Is it possible to automatically consider the area load as a line load around the opening perimeter?
- I have calculated a box beam. Which surface results or surface stresses can I use to evaluate the buckling behavior of the web plates?
Recommended for Container Structures
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Stress analysis of steel surfaces and members
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
Module Extension for RF-STEEL EC3 and RF-STEEL AISC
Warping torsion analysis according to the second-order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
Module Extension for RF-STEEL EC3
Plastic design of cross-sections according the Partial Internal Forces Method (PIFM) and Simplex Method
Properties and stresses of thin-walled and cold-formed cross-sections