At the bottom of the Project navigator, there are three tabs (or four tabs after the calculation). You can switch between the Data, Display, Views and Results tabs.
The Data navigator manages the model and load data as well as the results.
This navigator controls the graphical display in the work window.
The Views navigator manages user-defined views as well as user-defined and automatically generated visibilities.
This navigator controls which results are displayed in the graphic.
Distribution of Vertical Soil Stresses and Related Settlement under Uniformly Distributed Load from 
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- How can I change the colors of the selection and preselection?
- After the calculation in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has worsened enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- Is it possible to make the generated member loads from area loads via plane to act eccentrically on the member cross-section?
- Why are my imperfections displayed graphically in different ways and can I adjust the display?
- What happens with the programs and add-on modules in the case of the timeout of a network license? And how can I increase the timeout?
- Why is it not possible to select a load case for design in the RF‑/STEEL add-on module, although it is defined in RFEM/RSTAB?
- Does the load generation also work for curved members?
- What are the possible effects of renumbering elements on the printout report and the add-on modules?
- In my model, some surfaces are displayed in gray, while others are displayed in white without a gray filling. The "solid transparent" display type is selected for the graphics. How I display all surfaces in gray?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions