This affects all 3D elements of the solid.
In addition to the uniform directional forces, it is possible in RFEM to apply the loads due to temperature, strain, buoyancy and rotary motion. In the case of creating a solid filled with gas and activating form-finding for this element, you can additionally define the gas load parameters.
With the activated option "Topology on form-finding shape" in the Project Navigator - Display, the model display is optimized based on the form-finding geometry. For example, the loads are displayed in relation to the deformed system.
Can I export my cutting pattern?
- How do I model a tent roof with two cone tips?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- How do I model a suspended membrane roof structure with line supports?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- How can I create a drilled beam in RFEM?
- I have already divided my membrane roof into individual surfaces. Can I quickly create a cutting pattern from these surfaces?
- How is an inflatable object simulated in RFEM?
- How can I define a material allowance at the edge of a cutting pattern?
- I have modeled a structure made of outer and inner cables as well as membranes, and get a message about instability or the error message "Jacobi matrix is not positive definite" in the RF‑FORM‑FINDING add-on module. What should I do?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements