In RFEM, it is possible to modify stiffnesses for materials, cross -sections, members, load cases, and load combinations in many places.
The stiffness of gas given by the ideal gas law pV = nRT can be considered in the nonlinear dynamic analysis.
The calculation of gas is available for accelerograms and time diagrams for both the explicit analysis and the nonlinear implicit Newmark analysis. To determine the gas behaviour correctly, at least two FE layers for gas solids should be defined.
- After the calculation in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has worsened enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- I noticed deviations from the map of DIN EN 1998‑1 or DIN 4149 in the online service "<a href="https://www.dlubal.com/en-US/solutions/online-services/snow-load-wind-speed-and-seismic-load-maps" target="_blank">Geo-Zone Tool: Snow, Wind, and Seismic Zone Maps</a>." Can you tell me which map is current and thus governing?
- How do you distinguish between the response spectra with equivalent loads and the response spectra without equivalent loads in RFEM and RSTAB?
- What should be considered when using a failure of columns under tension in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- Why do I only obtain the seismic loads calculated in one direction in the case of design with RF‑/DYNAM Pro?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- During the check in RF‑/DYNAM Pro, I get the message "No natural vibration case or dynamic load case has been selected for the calculation." Why?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member, surface, and solid models
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member models
Dynamic and seismic analysis including time history analysis and multi-modal response spectrum analysis