Thus, it is possible to generate all load cases, load combinations and result combinations just by importing a combination scheme.
Entering in RFEM and RSTAB
You can create, save or import a combination scheme by using the menu "Tools" → "Combination Scheme." If the load cases and load combinations have already been defined in the model, you can import them by using the "Create New Combination Scheme" button. They can be freely modified or added in the corresponding window.
Besides the standardized gamma method, you can display the semi-rigid composite beams also as a framework model.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How can I consider a sway bracing in CRANEWAY?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
- How can I consider a column/support settlement in the model?
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- Is it possible to quickly generate a truss girder with RFEM and RSTAB?
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
I created a very simple model to check the manual calculation. I can't get to the expected results. Could you give me an advice please?
- How do I apply prestress to tension members?
- Does the load generation also work for curved members?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions