Entering in RFEM
A nodal constraint can be entered by using the menu "Insert" → "Model Data" → "Nodal Constraints" or using Project Navigator - Data → "Model Data" → "Nodal Constraints."
There are two types of constraints available for selection: the "Diaphragm Constraint" type couples all degrees of freedom perpendicular to the plane, while the "Equal Condition Constraint" type allows you to determine the constraints individually.
The reinforced concrete design for the fire situation is carried out according to the simplified method according to EN 1992-1-2 clause 4.2. The "zone method" described in Annex B.2 is used.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How do I display the utilization ratio of a compression column in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
How can I retrospectively reduce the determined provided longitudinal reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Why do I get the error message 10203 for a result beam when performing design with RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- I have a model of a timber building, which I have transferred from Scia Engineer and adapted it into the RFEM program. The models should be the same; however, it can only be calculated in Scia Engineer while RFEM reports singularity. How do I edit the model to analyze it in RFEM?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
Which units are specified in the result display of the support reactions (kN or kN/m)? A note about this is missing in the graphic.
In the case that the support reactions are given in kN/m, for which distance does the value apply?
- Four surfaces have identical loads, but they show different negative moments at the support location. Is this an error?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- The information about the limit time for the fire resistance design R in the RF‑TIMBER Pro add-on module is missing in the printout report. Is it posssible to add this information to the printout report?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements