- Normal stresses σx from axial force and bending
- Shear stresses τ from shear force and torsion
- Equivalent stresses σv with comparison to limit stress
- Stress ratios related to equivalent stresses
- Normal stress σx from unit normal force N
- Shear stress τ from unit shear forces Vy , Vz , Vu , Vv
- Normal stress σx from unit moments My , Mz Mu , Mv
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- How can I consider holes in steel members?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- Why is there no stability analysis displayed in the results despite the activation of the stability analysis in RF‑/STEEL EC3?
- After the design with RF‑/TIMBER Pro, I optimized a cross-section. Why is the utilization of the optimized cross-section exceeded now?
- Why are the stresses of the 90° orientation not displayed for a layer with the orthotropy direction 90° for σb,90 in RF‑LAMINATE?
- In RF‑/STEEL EC3, is the "Elastic design (also for Class 1 and Class 2 cross-sections)" option under "Details → Ultimate Limit State" considered for a stability analysis when activated?
- In the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module, I obtain an extremely high design ratio for a member in the case of "Biaxial bending, shear and axial force." Although the axial force is relatively high, the design ratio seems to be unrealistic. What is the reason?
- How are the creep and shrinkage for columns considered in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Why do I get such a small amount of reinforcement for the upstand beam? The amount of reinforcement for the downstand beams is significantly larger.