Surface Model of Wind Pressure Distribution on China Central Television Headquarters Building
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- I would like to extend an existing structure with a false ceiling that is not connected to the existing columns. How can I model it?
- For line releases, I obtain the resultants in the horizontal direction, which I cannot understand.
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- When evaluating the support reactions of a plate supported by line supports, I noticed that the support reaction pz' does not correspond to the shear force and deviates significantly. What is the reason?
- It is not possible in my model to create a rib on some lines. Several error messages appear.
- Is it also possible to determine stiffnesses of an existing column instead of a fixed nodal support?
- I just have to calculate an open hall with low roof loads and relatively high wind loads compared to it. In theory, a design of the bottom flange for buckling/toppling would have to be performed. Unfortunately, there is no combination of 1.0 * G +1.5 * W.
- For the foundation design, I need the results (support reactions) of a design situation for "static equilibrium." How do I get them?
- How is it possible to enter the values for skin friction and pile end resistance during displaying of bored piles when designing member elastic foundations in the program?
- I would like to select a material of the masonry type in the material library. Why is the library empty in the Masonry category?
Revitalization and Extension of Supporting Structure of Stage Roof in State Playhouse Dresden, Germany
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements