- Provide solutions to your current design projects.
- Multiple hands-on examples to improve knowledge and program proficiency.
- A modern training facility and equipment to ensure an optimal experience.
- Qualified training instructors with the expertise and experience necessary.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
RFEM Training in Philadelphia, PA, USA
Why Attend the Training?
Basic training on the FEA program RFEM (max. 4 participants)
Dlubal Software , Inc.
The Graham Building
30 South 15th Street, 15th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102 USA
$100/hr + tax per person including training documentation.
- Introduction to the program
- Explaining all important features
- Detailed handling of examples relevant for practice
- Discussion of open questions
- Information about Dlubal Software products
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO, Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market.
For the training, please bring your own laptop computer with RFEM installed and ready to begin modeling.
Further DetailsThe minimum attendance of the training is two participants.
If you are interested in an individual training catered to your design projects rather than a general training from our manual, contact us by email or by phone.
Do you have any questions about our group training sessions?
Simply contact us.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.