- Provide solutions to your current design projects.
- Multiple hands-on examples to improve knowledge and program proficiency.
- A modern training facility and equipment to ensure an optimal experience.
- Qualified training instructors with the expertise and experience necessary.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
RFEM Online Training
Why Attend the Training?
$75/hr + tax per person including online training documentation.
- Introduction to the structural analysis software
- Explaining all important features
- Detailed handling of examples relevant for practice
- Discussion of open questions
- Information about Dlubal Software products
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO, Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market.
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection and an audio option with VOIP headset.
- The minimum attendance of the training is two participants.
- The training is held in English.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.