- Provide solutions to your current design projects.
- Multiple hands-on examples to improve knowledge and program proficiency.
- A modern training facility and equipment to ensure an optimal experience.
- Qualified training instructors with the expertise and experience necessary.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
RFEM Online Training
Why Attend the Training?
Basic training on the FEA program RFEM (max. 4 participants)
$300 plus tax per person (includes training documentation in PDF format).
- Introduction to the structural analysis software
- Overview of important features
- Detailed workflow of relevant design examples
- Discussion of open questions
- Information about Dlubal Software products
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training and technical support as well as continued program development for the North American market. For this training, he will provide an introduction to RFEM for a successful start with the structural analysis software.
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection (i.e. DSL), a hands-free speaker and microphone audio option (i.e. computer or phone headset), and a dual monitor setup to follow along with the instructor. Each participant will receive a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
The minimum enrollment for the training is two participants.
The training is held in English.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e PDH).
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.