- The training provides solutions to current questions.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on the PC complement well-founded knowledge with practical know-how.
- Modern training room and first class technical equipment guarantee a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
RFEM for Students
Information about the Free Online Training
Why Attend the Training?
With this online group training, learn the basic principles of the software. After completion, you will be able to model and analyze simple structures in RFEM.
Date | Time
ContentFree online basic training of the structural FEA software RFEM for students
As a student, learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples including basic beam and surface structures. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
The goal of this course is to become familiar with the program basics. After completion, students will have a basic understanding on how to model, analyze, and design basic member and surface structures.
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software RFEM|
|-||Detailed workflow with beam design examples|
|-||Detailed workflow with surface design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
CostsFREE for students with valid college/university proof of enrollment certificate sent to email@example.com
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
After the event, each participant will have access to the models, video recording, and training documents presented in the training on our website. The website link will be sent by email after the training. Participants can revisit the course details step by step with the provided training material.
After completing the training, each participant will receive a certificate.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
RFEM model of a reinforced concrete building with different colors according to the thickness of the surfaces
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- During the plausibility check, I get an error message saying that the surface opposite from the contact surface cannot be located. How can I fix this?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- How can I model a thickened area of my concrete slab in RFEM such as a drop panel?
- How is it possible to display the main support direction graphically in RF‑LAMINATE?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements