- The training provides solutions to current questions.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on the PC complement well-founded knowledge with practical know-how.
- Modern training room and first class technical equipment guarantee a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
RFEM | Basic
Online Training Information
Why Attend the Training?
Expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal Software online training.
Date | Time
ContentBasic training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be covered using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor will be possible during the course.
Price$250.00 incl. tax
|-||General Information about RFEM|
|-||Introduction to the Graphical User Interface|
|-||Concrete Building Example|
|-||Stability Design Example|
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection (i.e. DSL), a hands-free speaker and microphone audio option (i.e. computer or phone headset), and a dual monitor setup to follow along with the instructor.
Each participant will receive a PDF version of the training manual as well as all models for download after the training. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e. PDH).
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
When evaluating line support forces, implausible diagrams sometimes arise at first sight.
- What is the difference between RSTAB and RFEM?
- Did I choose the right FE mesh size?
- How to use Dlubal parameters in a Revit interface?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- During the plausibility check, I get an error message saying that the surface opposite from the contact surface cannot be located. How can I fix this?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements