- Provide solutions to your current design projects.
- Multiple hands-on examples to improve knowledge and program proficiency.
- A modern training facility and equipment to ensure an optimal experience.
- Qualified training instructors with the expertise and experience necessary.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
RFEM | Basic
Online Training Information
Why Attend the Training?
Expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal Software online training.
Date | Time
ContentBasic training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be covered using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor will be possible during the course.
Price$250.00 incl. tax
|-||General Information about RFEM|
|-||Introduction to the Graphical User Interface|
|-||Steel Member Design Example|
|-||Steel Surface Design Example|
NotesThe online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection (i.e. DSL), a hands-free speaker and microphone audio option (i.e. computer or phone headset), and a dual monitor setup to follow along with the instructor.
Each participant will receive a PDF version of the training manual as well as all models for download after the training. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e. PDH).
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
FAQ 004717 | In my structure, there are three load cases on the left, which should act alternatively with each other, and three load cases on the right, which should act alternatively with each other. However, the individual load cases should be combined with those on the other side. How can I set such conditions?
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
When evaluating line support forces, implausible diagrams sometimes arise at first sight.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- In my structure, a channel section runs flush with a surface. How can I display the welded connection in detail?
- In my structure, a channel section runs flush with a surface. What is the easiest way to simulate a welded connection?
- In RF-PUNCH Pro, I get an error message saying that the selected edges of the surface do not converge to a corner. What does it mean? How can I fix the error?
- How can I shorten a member by a certain amount?
- How can I delete the individual loads by load case?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements