- Online trainings provide solutions to your design projects.
- Receive guidance from experienced Dlubal instructors.
- Gain valuable program insight, increase efficiency, and improve workflows.
- Virtual trainings are cost-effective, flexible, and convenient.
RFEM for Students | Part 3
Information about the Free Online Training
Why An Online Training?
With this online group training, you will learn the basics and structure of the software so that you will then be able to model and calculate simple structural structures.
Date | Time
ContentRFEM for Students | Part 3
This training will enable you to work efficiently with the FEM structural analysis program RFEM. You will learn important functions and modeling options by means of practical examples. Open questions can be discussed.
The focus of the third part of this online training is mainly on the design of structural components. Therefore, the structural calculations in timber, steel and reinforced concrete will be done using practical examples.
Modeling and design of a flat timber truss
Modeling and design of a steel hall
Design of a reinforced concrete building
CostsFree of charge, provided you have a certificate of enrollment.
Please submit them under: [email protected]
Please noteA reliable internet connection is required to participate.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
After the event, each participant will receive the models, video recordings and materials presented in the training for download. This way, the participant can go through and understand the training step by step on the models.
After completing the training, each participant will be awarded a certificate.
Daniel Dlubal, M.Sc.
COO of Dlubal Software GmbH
Mr. Dlubal oversees the operational business and is responsible for German human resources. He also works in marketing and sales.
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
A standard scenario in timber member construction is the ability to connect smaller members by means of bearing on a larger girder member. Additionally, member end conditions may include a similar situation where the beam is bearing on a support type. In either scenario, the beam must be designed to consider the bearing capacity perpendicular to the grain according to the NDS 2018 (Sect. 3.10.2) and the CSA O86:19 (Clause 6.5.6 and 7.5.9). In the new generation RFEM 6 and Timber Design add-on, the added feature 'design supports' now allows users to comply with the NDS and CSA bearing perpendicular to the grain design checks.
- Do you also offer student versions of the programs RFEM and RSTAB?
- When activating my student license, why do I get the error message "The license has already been activated. You cannot activate it again."?
- I received a softlock license. When starting the program, the "Authorization" dialog box does not appear. How can I activate the license?
- When activating my license, I get Error 2591 "Error when activating license". How can I activate the license?
- When starting the program, I get Warning No. 50 "Program authorization failed". What is the reason?
- I have a software license for RFEM and installed it on my laptop. I imported the license to my PC using "Transfer Software". Now, I would like to use the license on my laptop again. However, RFEM opens directly in the demo version. Is there any way to get back to the authorization?
- Does the student version of Dlubal Software also provide an interface between Revit and RFEM?
- My student version has expired. What should I do to continue using the programs?
- When using my student license and a trial version, I get a watermark across the page in the printout report. Is it possible to deactivate it?
- How can I authorize the trial version of RWIND Simulation on a single‑user computer?