- This online training provides solutions to your current design projects.
- Our qualified training instructors have the necessary expertise and experience.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM for Students | Part 3
Information about the Free Online Training
Why Attend the Online Training?
With this online group training, you will learn the basics and structure of the software so that you will then be able to model and calculate simple structural structures.
Date | Time
ContentRFEM for Students | Part 3
This training will enable you to work efficiently with the FEM structural analysis program RFEM. You will learn important functions and modeling options by means of practical examples. Open questions can be discussed.
The focus of the third part of this online training is mainly on the design of structural components. Therefore, the structural calculations in timber, steel and reinforced concrete will be done using practical examples.
Modeling and design of a flat timber truss
Modeling and design of a steel hall
Design of a reinforced concrete building
CostsFree of charge, provided you have a certificate of enrollment.
Please submit them under: email@example.com
Please noteA reliable internet connection is required to participate.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
After the event, each participant will receive the models, video recordings and materials presented in the training for download. This way, the participant can go through and understand the training step by step on the models.
After completing the training, each participant will be awarded a certificate.
B.Eng. Daniel Dlubal
HR, Marketing & Customer Support
Mr. Dlubal is responsible for the German human resources department and responsible for the coordination of the video marketing. He also deals with user support questions.
Dipl.-Ing. Praxitelis Dimitriadis
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Dimitriadis is responsible for public relations, video marketing, social media and creating of online training sessions.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
RFEM model of a reinforced concrete building with different colors according to the thickness of the surfaces
Development of a computer program for damage analysis of timber bridges based on vibration measurements
Disproportionate Collapse Prevention Analyses for Mid-rise Cross-laminated Timber Platform-type Buildings
I-joists in Timber - Discussion of current design practice and implementation in structural analysis software
Product Features Articles
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I would like to know if you also provide student licenses of RFEM and RSTAB.
- When activating my student license, why do I get the error message "The license has already been activated. You cannot activate it again."?
- I received a softlock license. When starting the program, the "Authorization" dialog box does not appear. How can I activate the license?
- When activating my license, I get Error 2591 "Error when activating license." How can I activate the license?
- When starting the program, I get Warning No. 50 "Program authorization failed." What is the reason?
- I have a software license for RFEM and had it installed on my laptop. By "transfer software" I then played the license on my PC. Now I want to use the license again on my laptop. RFEM now opens directly in the demo version. Is there a way to get back to authorization?
- Does the student version of Dlubal Software also provide the interface between Revit and RFEM?
- My student version has expired. What should I do to continue using the programs?
- Using my student license and a trial version, I get a watermark across the page in the printout report. Is it possible to deactivate it?
- How can I authorize the trial version of RWIND Simulation on a single‑user computer?