- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
Eurocode 3 | Steel structures according to DIN EN 1993-1-1
Information about online training
Why an online training?
Online group training sessions provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
ContentOnline training on steel design according to DIN EN 1993-1-1 | Theory and Practical Examples
Target is to give an introduction to Eurocode 3, Part 1-1. The application of the additional steel construction modules for the standard-compliant dimensioning according to EC 3 will be explained using selected practical examples.
Price195.00 EUR net, excluding VAT
|-||Cross-Section design in ULS|
|-||Stability Analysis in ULS|
|-||Design in SLS|
Additional informationA reliable internet connection is required to participate. Basic knowledge in the use of RSTAB or RFEM is also required. The online training is carried out using RFEM with the associated add-on modules.
During the training, each participant can ask questions via chat at any time.
Each participant receives after the event
- Training certificate
- Training presentation for download
- Used models for download
- Video recording of the training
Dipl.-Ing. Oliver Müller
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Müller is responsible for the development of the add-on modules for steel structures and provides technical support for our customers.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Frank Sonntag, M.Sc.
Sales & Customer Support
Mr. Sonntag coordinates the Dlubal Software office in Leipzig and is responsible for sales and customer support.
- Steel Structural Analysis & Design Software
- Product Description | RF-/STEEL EC3 add-on module for RFEM/RSTAB
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Extension of the RF-/STEEL Warping Erosion module | Lateral -torsional buckling analyzes of members according to the second -order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TOWER effective lengths | Determination of effective lengths of lattice towers
SHAPE-THIN determines the effective cross-sections according to EN 1993-1-3 and EN 1993-1-5 for cold-formed sections. You can optionally check the geometric conditions for the applicability of the standard specified in EN 1993‑1‑3, Section 5.2.
The effects of local plate buckling are considered according to the method of reduced widths and the possible buckling of stiffeners (instability) is considered for stiffened sections according to EN 1993-1-3, Section 5.5.
As an option, you can perform an iterative calculation to optimize the effective cross-section.
You can display the effective cross-sections graphically.
Read more about designing cold-formed sections with SHAPE-THIN and RF-/STEEL Cold-Formed Sections in this technical article: Design of a Thin-Walled, Cold-Formed C-Section According to EN 1993-1-3.
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Is it possible to set a plastic calculation of the internal forces in RSTAB or are the internal forces exclusively calculated elastically?
- Which programs and add-on modules are suitable for the structural analysis and design of steel structures?
- The design ratio of the cross-section check is different for the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. What is the reason?
- I am trying to manually check the deformations from the CRANEWAY add-on module. However, I obtain great deviations. How to explain the differences?
- What should be considered when using a failure of columns under tension in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro – Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- Why is there no stability analysis displayed in the results despite the activation of the stability analysis in RF‑/STEEL EC3?
- How can I model and design a crane runway girder with Dlubal Software?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- Why do I get large differences for the design of a longitudinally stiffened buckling panel in comparison with the German and Austrian National Annex?