- Online trainings provide solutions to your design projects.
- Receive guidance from experienced Dlubal instructors.
- Gain valuable program insight, increase efficiency, and improve workflows.
- Virtual trainings are cost-effective, flexible, and convenient.
RFEM | Basics
Information about the Online Training
Why An Online Training?
Use this webinar to expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal software.
Date | Time
ContentBasic training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Price195.00 EUR net, excluding VAT
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
Additional informationThe online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
Each participant will receive a link to the recorded live training incl. presentation models to download and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
The training is held in English.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e. PDH).
Bastian Ackermann, M.Sc.
Mr. Ackermann is the contact person for sales inquiries.
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
- Do you provide a free viewer to open RFEM or RSTAB files?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seem plausible.
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?
- Where can I find detailed information about orthotropy mentioned in the manual?