- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM | Basics
Information about the Online Training
Why an online training?
Use this webinar to expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal software.
Date | Time
ContentBasic training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Price195.00 EUR net, excluding VAT
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
Additional informationThe online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
Each participant will receive a link to the recorded live training incl. presentation models to download and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
The training is held in English.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e. PDH).
Bastian Ackermann, M.Sc.
Mr. Ackermann provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software and takes care of their requests.
M.Sc. Ayla Isildak
Marketing & Public Relations
Ms. Isildak is responsible for public relations, especially video marketing and online training presentations.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
When calculating a surface model, the internal forces are determined separately for each finite element. Since the element-by-element results usually represent a discontinuous distribution, RFEM performs a so-called smoothing of the internal forces.
RFEM model of a reinforced concrete building with different colors according to the thickness of the surfaces
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TOWER effective lengths | Determination of effective lengths of lattice towers
RFEM add-on module RF-CONCRETE NL | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/FE-LTB | Lateral -torsional buckling analysis according to theory II. Order (FEM)
Result tables display the available positive and negative internal forces in colors, including the relation to extreme values. The result tables of the design modules use color scales to represent respective design ratios. In this way, the governing locations are immediately apparent.
- Do you provide a free viewer to open the RFEM or RSTAB files?
- Does it make any difference if I model a flush beam as a "Rib" or as a "Result Beam"?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- How do I enter the temperature difference for a T -beam defined as a rib?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- Why is the deflection of the reinforced concrete floor sometimes greater when selecting a larger basic reinforcement?
- Is it possible to use an average region in the result from contact stress?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?