- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM for Students | Part 2
Information about the Free Online Training
Why an online training?
With this online group training, you will learn the basics and structure of the software so that you will then be able to model and calculate simple structural structures.
Date | Time
Modeling a flat frame
Presentation of various modeling options
Load application and explanation of the calculation options
Calculation of a reinforced concrete floor
Modeling of bar and surface elements
Calculation and subsequent evaluation
CostsFree of charge, provided you have a certificate of enrollment. Please submit them under: firstname.lastname@example.org
B.Eng. Daniel Dlubal
HR, Marketing & Customer Support
Mr. Dlubal is responsible for the German human resources department and responsible for the coordination of the video marketing. He also deals with user support questions.
B.Sc. Ismail Hmidet
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hmidet works in the area of Content Marketing and his main responsibility is to create videos. Furthermore, he supports the Arabic marketing.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
RFEM model of a reinforced concrete building with different colors according to the thickness of the surfaces
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Tower | Hinged connections of lattice tower members according to EC 3
RFEM add-on module RF-CONCRETE NL | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/FE-LTB | Lateral -torsional buckling analysis according to theory II. Order (FEM)
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- During the plausibility check, I get an error message saying that the surface opposite from the contact surface cannot be located. How can I fix this?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- How can I model a thickened area of my concrete slab in RFEM such as a drop panel?
- How is it possible to display the main support direction graphically in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?