- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM | Basics | Arabic
Online Training Information
Why an online training?
Use this online training to expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal software.
Date | Time
ContentBasic training on the structural FEA software RFEM
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
Additional informationThe online training is free of charge and requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
Each participant will receive a link to the recorded training including presentation models to download and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
The training is held in Arabic language.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended.
Ing. Abdulrzzak Ali
Public Relations & Marketing
Mr. Ali is responsible for the Arabic marketing and creating the video content as well as conducting of webinars and training courses.
B.Sc. Ismail Hmidet
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hmidet works in the area of Content Marketing and his main responsibility is to create videos. Furthermore, he supports the Arabic marketing.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
When calculating a surface model, the internal forces are determined separately for each finite element. Since the element-by-element results usually represent a discontinuous distribution, RFEM performs a so-called smoothing of the internal forces.
RFEM model of a reinforced concrete building with different colors according to the thickness of the surfaces
- Do you provide a free viewer to open the RFEM or RSTAB files?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
- Four surfaces have identical loads, but they show different negative moments at the support location. Is this an error?
- How can I quickly model a chimney with reinforcement rings and stiffeners?
- How can I consider holes in steel members?
Is it possible to model and design tapered castellated beams in RF-STEEL AISC?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?