- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM 6 | Basics
Online Training Information
Why an online training?
Use this online training to expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal software.
Date | Time
ContentBasic training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Price195.00 EUR zzgl. MwSt.
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
Additional informationThe online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
Each participant will receive a link to the recorded training including presentation models to download and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
The training is held in English.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e. PDH).
Daniel Dlubal, M.Sc.
HR, Marketing & Customer Support
Mr. Dlubal is responsible for the German human resources department and responsible for the coordination of the video marketing. He also deals with user support questions.
Dipl.-Ing. Praxitelis Dimitriadis
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Dimitriadis is responsible for public relations, video marketing, social media and creating of online training sessions.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
When calculating a surface model, the internal forces are determined separately for each finite element. Since the element-by-element results usually represent a discontinuous distribution, RFEM performs smoothing of the internal forces.
- Do you provide a free viewer to open the RFEM or RSTAB files?
- In RFEM 6, I am looking for the line releases known from RFEM 5. Are they no longer available in RFEM 6?
- Where can I enter average regions or surface result adjustments in RFEM 6?
- Where in RFEM 6 can I set that the stresses within the elements should be displayed constantly?
- Can I switch the required reinforcement in the result tables from "mesh nodes" to "grid points?"
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?